The Future of Work Magazine
MARGINALIA is an exciting publication on the future of work founded and created by Gloria Lombardi.
In May of 2019 Ei completed the acquisition of Marginalia with Ei, CEO James Murphy acting as Editor-in-Chief.
Mission: Marginalia is where people come to share, define and learn about The Future of Work, and challenge traditional thinking.
Vision: To be a source of diverse opinions and reasoned argument, we want to define the future of work, challenge traditional thinking and inspire debate.
We have a desire to:
* Prioritise the need for businesses to be at the forefront of Sustainable development.
* Attain a global reach & Influence.
* Prioritise our readers’ needs by listening and involving our community.
Why Subscribe to Marginalia
* Agenda setting opinion – our contributors are well informed on the latest trends and research.
* Our writers say what they want – sometimes they agree, sometimes they don’t. It’s more fun that way, and lets you make your own mind up.
* Unmissable reviews on books, products & services
* More than just a magazine – we are a community
MARGINALIA values providing independent analysis to its readers. It operates a strict editorial policy. All editorial content is published independently and without the influence of any advertiser or commercial sponsor.